Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Oh sweat of my sweater

Sweater how sweetly you make me sweat.
Here on my chest, on the hottest of days,
as I wait for the cool autumnal breezes, your
rough wool tickles and itches the most unreachable
places.
Argyle, cashmere, crewneck, or v too many beers
will surely make me pee.
As often as I jest I also love to ingest all matter of feed
fungal or weed.
But make no mistake if it's cake that you bake Jimmy
will not partake for to him it's like watching Rikki Lake.
So please please please don't try to escape for the very first
sweater party is at stake!!!
"Hooray" and "yay!" the gals like to say.
But for this day let's all give a loud "Hooray!!!" and "Yaaay!!!"

1 comment:

Jimmy Nolan said...

Rikki Lake is looking pretty fine these days. Maybe she should get an invite.